- Look around you and you will see windows everywhere. Imagine an opportunity to genuinely help your clients improve the look and feel of each room in their home. No matter the taste, new window fashions are a great way to enhance the beauty of the room and could even improve the overall value of the home!
- Whether it’s new construction, or a classic remodel, every home and business needs window treatments. Every window is an opportunity, and every opportunity is a window. Take it!
- This business is ideal for anyone looking for a recession-proof industry that reaches every market, every home, and every window. Regardless of the economy, windows always need to be covered. Besides new home building, there are tremendous commercial applications, and the ever-growing remodeling market, which is 4-5 times the size of the new home market. Drive around town, and you’ll see just how many opportunities you really have. The possibilities are limitless!
- The window coverings industry continues to grow rapidly, having reached a mark of over $11 Billion in sales each year. The largest retailer has only captured 3% of the market share, and the rest is mostly small independent dealers who lack buying power, marketing sophistication, or technology. With your new Made in the Shade business, you can tap into all of the above, in a market that is literally worth billions!
- We have established some of the best partnerships in the industry with top, brand-name manufacturers. Our alliance with our vendors offers us top-of-the-line quality at the most competitive pricing. Our extensive product lines will meet any need or design style and are all backed with our manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranties.
- “We bring the showroom to you!” By offering in-home consultations for your clients, you can offer the perfect window fashions for their window by letting them see exactly how their new window coverings will look in their windows, their rooms, and with their lighting and decor. No guesswork. Just a perfect fit, every time!
- Imagine a business with absolutely no inventory to carry on hand — ever! Because of our custom manufacturing model, there’s never a need to stock anything in your home or office. Just make a little room to store custom products when they’re delivered, and schedule the install right away. This low overhead enables you to earn high margins and operate a cash flow friendly business!
If you'd like to speak to someone immediately,
please call Eddie Miller:
Randy & Kim Foster
We started our Made in the Shade Blinds & More (MITS) business earlier this year (2016) and initially felt that one of us could work the business full-time and the other could provide supplemental income and benefits. We soon realized that there was a lot of potential in the business that we were leaving on […]