Serving Entrepreneurs Across the US and Canada Since 2004
Made in the Shade Blinds and More was started as a vision to expand a home-based business concept to those seeking to find personal and financial fulfillment in their careers.
Operating from her home, Cathy Morse, a 25+ year veteran of the home interiors industry, enjoyed the freedom, flexibility, and profitability connected with her business. Her enthusiasm for product and industry knowledge, as well as her passion for building lasting client relationships, were her true motivators. Often working by referral only, Cathy became quite successful in her community over the years.
Selling window treatments quickly became a favorite part of Cathy’s home-interior business as she set out to meet the challenges of a rapidly expanding window coverings market — $11 billion annually and still growing! She soon realized that the prospects were limitless and the earnings were substantial!
Through her own hands-on experiences over the years, Cathy created an invaluable and proven business model. She often thought that her knowledge and expertise could be of benefit to those who were seeking the same passion: a home-based window covering business that offers flexibility, freedom, fun, and the potential for a very lucrative income!
Thus, Made in the Shade Blinds and More was conceived…
“I am excited to be able to extend this opportunity to those who wish to make a substantial income while working from their home. With our professional and ongoing training, plus all the resources and tools you will need, the only other ingredients you will need to add are your own enthusiasm and motivation. This will be the best decision you ever made…Made in the Shade…that is!”
— Cathy Morse, Founder and CEO
The concept is simple: For a nominal, one-time investment, as a Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchise owner, you will be equipped with the following:
- An intensive, 5-day training course at our Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas
- Hands-on, manufacturer’s product training
- A generous sample inventory from our NAME BRAND manufacturers
- A PROVEN business model for marketing and sales
- Manufacturer’s volume buying power, which means the BEST discounts in the industry!
- Comprehensive training manuals and reference guides
- Customized business templates for popular software
- Industry leading, custom website for your local business and integration with our national website
- Award-winning marketing materials
- Generous vendor rebates and trip promotions
- Brand recognition that offers instant credibility in your marketplace
- Large protected working territory
- Exclusive access to our interactive dealer forums
- Esteemed national conferences
- Ongoing sales, marketing, and technical support for the lifetime of your business
- All the resources and tools you will need to own and operate your own window covering business!
Being a part of a national franchise enables each dealer to offer quality, name brand products at the most competitive pricing, while still offering personalized shop-at-home convenience to the client.
If you'd like to speak to someone immediately,
please call Eddie Miller:
We joined Made in the Shade in August of 2010 and have never looked back. After being in sales most of my career, and then having a baby, I was looking to get back into the workforce. However, I wanted to do something different. I had never owned a business and I didn’t have any […]
David W. Shelton
I decided to take the plunge as a franchisee almost two years ago. In that time, I’ve not only quickly made back my full investment, but my sales for 2015 are almost double what they were in the same period of 2014. I live in a mid-sized town with a very active real estate market […]