Why should you invest in a career with Made in the Shade now?
- With our low, one-time franchisee fee and no added monthly royalties required, you’ll see a quick return on your investment by keeping every dollar of profit that you earn. Most of our franchisees will tell you that they earned their initial investment back, and then some, within their first year of business. This allows you to operate your new window coverings business at a real advantage over most other franchise systems!
- By operating out of your home, there’s no need for an expensive storefront, and you’ll never have to keep inventory on hand. Every product is a custom order — and is ready to install the moment it arrives at your doorstep!
- By offering quality products that clients can see, feel, and touch, you’ll be able to focus on what’s important: your client’s complete satisfaction and trust in your brand. Build lasting relationships. You might even experience some of your clients becoming great friends! But the best kind of client is the kind that tells everyone how excellent you and your business practices are. And that means…
- Advertising is always a necessity for any business, but with our one-on-one business model, this gives you the opportunity to build genuine referral-based business that keeps on coming. With every smile you help create, more are on the way! We teach you how to earn coveted business from valued clients, and maximize your referrals.
- Whether the economy is booming nationwide, or is a little slow, the window coverings industry continues at a steady pace. Remember, every home and business has windows.
The remodeling business is 4-5 times the size of new home construction. Imagine the possibilities.
- Then, there are the commercial applications: Office buildings. Restaurants. Doctors offices. Schools. Automobile dealerships. Apartment buildings. The list goes on and on and so do the opportunities!
- Whether it’s part of our online forums and discussion groups, ongoing training and support, or our highly esteemed annual conferences, you’ll be connected with some of the industry’s finest business owners within our Made in the Shade family!
If you'd like to speak to someone immediately,
please call Eddie Miller:
Dear Cathy, I am so proud to be part of the Made in the Shade family. I’ve always wanted to be a business owner. My father was self-employed. My father-in-law was self-employed. I wanted the same but was always too scared to take the plunge. Circumstances changed and when the timing was finally right I […]