What a fabulous new group of franchisees we added to our Made in the Shade Blinds and More lineup in June! With a whopping 16 attendees in our summer training class, and representation from all over the U.S.and Canada, we continue to gratefully expand our brand internationally!
Joining our amazing network of independent franchise owners, we added 2 new states (Arizona and New Jersey), expanding our U.S. representation to 33 states. We also added one more Canadian province, extending our presence to 9 of the 10 Canadian provinces. For the first time ever, we are officially in the province of Quebec, with our newest franchisee being located in the lovely city of Montreal.
We had such an enjoyable, wonderfully informative, and incredibly fun week as a group. We openly shared new entrepreneurial jitters, as well as extreme excitement about being the proud new owners of their Made in the Shade businesses. We enjoyed various guest speakers/trainers, invaluable hands-on training, marketing tips and tricks of the trade, open forums, and even a measuring field trip, which is always a fan favorite! New friendships and bonds were formed, as well as promises to reunite at our annual conference next April.
We warmly welcome the following new Made in the Shade franchise owners to our already awesome network of dealers:
- Samuel and Cheryl Rayborn, Peachtree City, Georgia
- Kevin and Michelle Barbour, Gilbert/Chandler, Arizona
- Ryan Lepree, Point Pleasant, New Jersey
- Andy and Amanda Krotulski, Bryan/College Station, Texas
- Jeremy and Aubri Nienhuser, Miriam, Kansas
- Lana Smith, Corinth, Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area)
- Arthur and Grace Wang, Calgary, Alberta (new business partners to existing franchise)
- Yechiel (Chili) and Miriam Ungar, Montreal, Quebec
We wish this newest team the very best as they pursue their dream to own their own business and be their own boss! As always, we pledge our lifelong support and dedication toward their ongoing success and growth. GO TEAM MITS!!!